Tweeps I have met:
I was just wondering about this. Thought why not! So I am jotting down the names of people I have met in real life whom I met on Twitter.
All of them are awesome and I cherish meeting each and everyone of them! Consider it a #FollowFriday! Just done a little differently! 🙂
1. Aatif Sumar – (@aatifsumar) – Met him in Mumbai but had a longish meeting in Pune where time just flew by! Awesome person, geek by default!
2. Abhinav Sidhu – (@abhinavsidhu) – Met him when I was on my official tour to Goa and he was there on his official trip. We had stupendous dinner at Mirch Masala at Hotel Fidalgo! 🙂
3. Krishna Meenakshisundaram (@m_krishna) – Again, a very intelligent chap! I should have met him before but never got the opportunity! Met him recently while I was in Delhi. He was kind enough to take a long detour to drop me back to my hotel. He is worth a follow. Wish we could have spent more time dude. Some other time! 🙂
4. Clinton Jeff (@clintonjeff) – Met him in Mumbai. Then again in Delhi to collect the stuff Richard (@sheridan01) sent from Finland. He knows Kung-Fu, Karate and 30 other dangerous words.
5. Nikhil Pai (@nikhilpai) – A very mature person. Met him in Mumbai. Very rational. Sometimes gets a bit ”emotional” when it comes to criticizing Symbian. 🙂 Overall, a fantastic tweep to meet in person!
6. Pankaj Kapoor (@pannkaz) – Very jovial! Truly a freak for mobiles! Good fun to be with. Love the way he remains calm despite having so much work pressure and erractic work shifts! Look forward to meet you again dude!
7. Nitish Kumar (@nkumar_) – A very nice guy. Was pleased to meet you Sir!
8. Hari Gupta (@Hari0o7) – I am glad he took time out to come and meet me. 🙂 You were a great company!
9. Sam The Law (@SAMDLaw) – Well, I like him to address this way! This coming over for the meet in Delhi was total surprise and what a pleasant surprise! He can provide you with some of the best ”Inside a Delhi Metro” stories! 🙂
10. Aditya Singhvi (@adityasinghvi) – A fantastic chap, I love meeting. My first meeting with him was on a saturday evening in Pune’s very own Burger King! He was carrying a Dell Streak and that was the first time I saw the madness of screen size in phones! Very nice chap. All the best with your http://worldofphones.net and life man!
11. Sachin Malhotra (@sachin_malhotra) – A tweep I can have n number of meetings without getting bored! He is THAT adjustable and nice!
12. Dominic Travers (@dominictravers) – Dominic is an Indian. Don’t go by his nationality! He knows India too well and is rather fit to live in India than in UK! Lol!! Love the space you are operating in Dominic. Would definitely love to know more about that! All the best with that and ofcourse, the life ahead!
Cheers! I hope I have celebrated everyone I have met! If I have missed anyone do ping me! Will add and do so with sincere apologies of missing you at the first place!
Wish to meet many more and there are some who would rather rank higher on that list than others! Naming them would not be appropriate but they would know who they are! 🙂
Sent from my Nokia